INFORMATION SHEET EX ART. 13, EU REG. 2016 / 679
Before providing us with any data about yourself, please read this information sheet carefully to know who we are, which data we process, for which purposes and in which way and which rights you can exercise regarding the processing of your personal data. We would like to ask you to give us your consent for processing your data, but we would also like to tell you only to do so if you agree with the contents of this information sheet. Read it, it is in your interest!
A)Who is the Data Controller?
We are the Data Controller, i.e. Papermon Srl with offices in Castelverde (CR) cap 26022 - Via Marenghi n. 52 e-mail: email@example.com
B) Which data do we process, where do we collect your personal data from and where do we process it?
C) Why do we process your data?
We process your data for the following purposes:
- To answer requests for information that you send or to carry out what you have asked us to, for example, if you have asked for information about products offered by the company or if you have informed us of problems regarding orders sent out or to apply for a possible job at the company, or something else;
- To be able to fulfil legal, regulatory or EU legislative obligations, and obligations issued by the controlling body (e.g. taxation law or for collecting your consent to data processing, etc) or to protect our rights also in court or to produce anonymous statistics (e.g. anonymous market surveys or anonymous web traffic checks);
- To monitor the rate of customer satisfaction about the quality of the products promoted and of services or activities provided, to assess our users’ interactions with social networks (FaceBook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, etc...);
- to promote our activity through newsletters, participation in trade fairs, meetings or sector focal points, press relations, email marketing, partnership optimisation or other promotional actions, etc.
D) Are you obliged to provide us with consent for processing your data?
With regards to processing as set out in point C1), if you wish us to answer your request, you must provide us with consent; otherwise we will not be able to do what you wish us to do, or establish any kind of relationship with you.
With regards to processing as set out in point C2), your consent is not necessary; in accordance with Privacy law, your data can/must be processed by the controller without the consent of the data subject.
With regards to processing as set out in points C3) and C4), consent is discretionary: if you do not wish to receive our newsletters or interact with us on social network and you do not wish to be involved in any way in Papermon srl’s website promotional campaigns, you are free to deny consent.
In these cases, we cannot process your data without your consent. It is however agreed that if your personal data has been specifically provided after posting a comment on one of our social network pages, it will be understood to be a mere material error and the consent for sending requested material will be assumed to be valid. In all cases, the faculty to ask for the erasure of your data remains effective at any time, by using the rights as set out in point G) if you do not wish to receive any communication from Papermon Srl.
E) How do we process your data and how long do we keep it for?
We process data about you both manually and using IT devices. In all cases, and above all when we process them using IT devices, we adopt all security measures to prevent the data from being lost, diffused, deleted, etc. We do not use profiling, and we do not use an automatic decision-making process. We store information for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
F) Who do we send your data to?
Your data is only seen by our staff who manage your request or your purchase. The data can also be communicated, only if necessary, to our consultants and collaborators (e.g. the bank, courier service, IT system maintenance company if we need to read or recover your request...). All parties to whom your data are communicated must, like us, process them in accordance with legal provisions. We do not distribute your data, i.e. we do not make them accessible in an undetermined number of parties, nor do we disclose to others for their purposes.
We would like to remind you that you have the right at any time, to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and for it to be communicated in an intelligible form.
- obtain information about the origin of personal data, the purpose or method of processing, and the logic applied if the processing is carried out using electronic equipment;
- obtain the list of subjects or categories of subjects to whom data is communicated or that learn of the data as data processors or appointees;
- request the update or rectification of processed data and, in the event of processing that is in violation of the law or in the hypothesis as set out in article 17 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, erasure (right to be forgotten) or conversion to anonymous format or blocking;
- request the restriction of data processing;
- request additional personal data to be added, if it is in your interest;
- object to all or part of the personal data processing for legitimate reasons, that are relevant to the purpose for which said data are collected;
- object to the processing of personal data foreseen for commercial purposes or for interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the controller, no later than the moment when the data are communicated or disclosed, about the possibility of freely exercising said right;
- receive confirmation about the existence or non-existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as set out in article 22, par. 1 – 4 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, and at least in these cases information about the logic use, the importance and the consequences provided for by said processing;
- request portability of data that concerns you to another data controller;
- ask to be informed if an event occurs that may have given rise to a violation of your data, if this event caused a high risk for your rights and your liberties, pursuant to article 34 of Regulation 2016 / 679
Requests can be sent on paper to the Data Controller’s office address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante della Protezione dei dati personali, www.garanteprivacy.it ) at any time.
H) Do we process sensitive data?
None of our contact forms provide for the inclusion of sensitive data.
If a communication containing data that can be classified as particular, pursuant to article 9 of the GDPR should be sent by error in a CV or personal form to the Papermon Srl offices, we will consider that consent has been given for them to be processed for the sole purpose of communication and sending to the HR department, for recruitment in a possible job vacancy.
In brief, if you believe that it is easier to understand, please look at this diagram: